per person, twin share
5 Nights | Reconnect with nature, wildlife and your taste buds.
HighlightsTasmania’s East Coast, with its secluded bays, pink granite mountains and pristine sandy beaches, offers a unique Australian coastal experience. See beautiful Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park, taste lavender ice cream at Bridestowe Lavender Estate and be challenged by cutting-edge art at Hobart’s Museum of Old & New Art on this 6-day getaway.
- • 6 Days Car hire - Hertz Toyota Corolla 5 Door Hatch Auto or Similar Inclusive
- • 2 Nights’ accommodation at Macq01, Hobart
- • 2 Nights’ accommodation Freycinet Lodge, Coles Bay
- • 1 Nights’ accommodation Peppers Silo, Launceston
- • Full-Day Tasman Island Cruises tour & Port Arthur Historic Site
- • Wineglass Bay Cruise with Sky Lounge upgrade
16 Jan 2021 – 31 March 2021
Unless sold out prior.
Ask for a Travel Quote
Terms & Conditions*Conditions apply. Package price is based on twin share and is priced in Australian Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays. Car Rental: Car rental is based on a Hertz Rentals Toyota Corolla 5 Door Hatch Auto or Similar. Vehicle insurance excess conditions and One-way fees may apply. Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities. ANZCRO, Saara Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
Terms and conditions apply. see in-store for details